Do you want to be the link between the Business and IT? Are you looking forward to help different stakeholders with their requests and find the best technology solution?
Do you want to be the link between the Business and IT? Are you looking forward to help different stakeholders with their requests and find the best technology solution? And are you passionate about web development/ E-Commerce? Then Fabory can offer you an excellent opportunity in our ambitious and growing wholesale organization for fasteners and non-related products!
We at Fabory help professionals keep their operations running. We serve by creating unique value for different customers and ensure an effortless experience for them. Therefore we are committed to a strong and sustainable relationship with our customers and suppliers. Also teamwork is an important pillar for our success in which we help each other grow and succeed.
We are looking for an experienced IT Business Partner with a focus on E-Commerce to expand our recently launched Demand & Delivery Management team.
As an IT Business Partner, you will be responsible for all new and changed functionalities in the IT environment. As the link between the Business and the IT team you will be translating business requirements into technology solutions. Next to that you will be responsible to define solutions needed to solve recurring incidents and you will be involved in new technical improvement changes. In this respect you not only use your analytical skills, but also your communication, and interpersonal skills. Your key challenge is to challenge the business to involve IT in all business improvements, but also to keep your focus on alignment with the Fabory strategy. You will work together with other IT experts of our Competence Group Department.
To be successful in this role you should be/have/able to:
- A bachelor degree or University degree in Information Technology, Information Management or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Business Partner/ IT Business Analyst in the E-Commerce domain.
- Experience working in a online B2B environment or wholesale
- Experience with/as: writing of Story and Acceptance Criteria, facilitating story estimation sessions, Scrum Master or Product Owner (pre), working on a site that utilizes a CDN, and software development cycle.
- Strong analytical capabilities, and you are solution-driven and possess a strong sense of initiative.
- The knowledge and communicative skills to build a bridge between business and IT.
- Bring relevant stakeholders together and to put yourself in their position.
- Critically define requirements and you are used to work in a structured manner.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
An assessment will be part of the application process. Acquisition with reference to this role is not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Tilburg, Information Technlogy, E-commerce, IT Business Partner
Solliciteer op deze functie