Lead the design and improvement of the technology architecture
Do you know how to let open source cloud based technologies jive together? You like the idea of applying the startup mentality to CRM, Billing and Finance? Do you like working with a small team to scale up a platform? Then this one is for you.
UaaS is an Innogy start-up.
We provide Utility companies and their service partners with a fast, capable and flexible cloud platform to run their B2B (SME) and B2C businesses.
We've built UaaS using leading open source technologies in order to deliver a fast, intuitive and cost-effective solution for selling & servicing commodity and non-commodity products.
UaaS offers CRM, Billing, 360 Digital Workplace, BPM and EAI (integration) functionalities and is flexible due to its modular setup.
We can cater for multiple implementation scenarios: Full-stack to run the entire business digitally enabled or API interfaced with existing commodity IT landscapes to enable fast & flexible non-commodity capabilities.
As the Lead Architect of UaaS you will report to directly to the Head of UaaS. Together with the Chief of Product, you will be responsible for defining innovative, future proof, technical solutions for the UaaS Platform. You will bring it to the level where the tech leads are able to execute your designs for both the infrastructural and the application architecture.
SO, WHO ARE YOU?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- You are a self-motivated Architect. Someone who is always on top of the latest technologies, likes to go to tech seminars and stays up to date with the newest tech trends.
- You understand what it means to work in a startup environment, but you have the experience of working with enterprise architecture, in complex environments.
- You have some familiarity with (AWS) Cloud Technology (e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, DMS, Redshift, Aurora…)
- Extensive knowledge of the energy/utilizes domain.
- Working on multiple cutomer builds in parallel
- A go-getter
- Able to navigate complex situations and effortlessly influence technical and business stakeholders alike
- SAP and/or MECOMS knowledge
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO @ UaaS?
- We expect you to take the lead in design and improving the overall architecture on both the infrastructural side and the application side, down to an executable level.
- We expect you to come up with the technical, future proof, solutions to support the technical roadmap defined by you and the Lead Product Owner.
- You will actively contribute to productization of the platform
- You will act as our technical specialist, during pre-sales meetings.
You look forward to coach the other architects, team-leads and developers where necessary
OUR TECHNICAL LANDSCAPE
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We ask a lot, but we know our renumeration package is quite good!
- A good salary, fitting your experience! For this position we offer a salary between 5528 euro and 6910 euro gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek, excluding holiday allowance and 30 holidays.
- A 15% bonus scheme, based on a full time, fixed, year salary.
- A flexible way of working, anywhere in the office and from home.
- Easy to reach office. Only 850 meters from Den Bosch Central Station and a NS business account. Decide with us where our HQ will be once we formed the LT.
A job with a successful and leading European Energy company.
READY TO JUMP?
For more information about this position, please contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter at Essent via the 'Apply' button or give him a call at +31621364687.
The recruitment process generally consists of 2 interviews on location and a final interview discussing the T&C.
(We are not looking for any contracting solutions and we do not appreciate any third party sales calls.)
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Den Bosch, IT, developer, architect
Solliciteer op deze functie